Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 29 My Old New York Home

The temperature never got much higher than the mid 40s today. When I left a month ago the temperature was 27F and when I arrived home at 11:25 AM the temperature was 42F. I am thinking I had no affect on the weather whatsoever.
Since I arranged to pay for the gasoline up front, I purchased no gasoline on the return trip from New Jersey.
I left New Jersey at 8:20 AM after the grandchildren had boarded the bus for school and met with rain just about all the way home. This concludes the first leg of my vacation trip this year with the second leg heading to the North Country to Maine and possibly Canada.
So I will be signing off now but hope to see everyone again in September. I also plan to summarize this trip in about a month when all the bills are in. So until then,
Thanks everyone!

The Traveller

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are home safe and HAPPY BIRTHDAY you old coot!!!

    ReplyDelete