Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 5 - Still looking for the Fountain of Youth

There was some good news on the temperature front, it peaked at 92F. At least the temperature didn't increase from the day before. I do feel my body is finally starting to get use to these warm temperatures.
The speed limit for Florida is 70MPH, same as Virginia, North and South Carolina. I spent most of the day in the Old Historic part of St. Augustine. It was discovered by Don Pedro Menendez de Aviles of Spain who arrived there in September 1565.
I plan on going to Kennedy Space Center tomorrow and to hopefully start the first leg of the trek over the Overseas Highway stopping at Key Largo.
Until then be careful!

The Traveller

1 comment:

  1. I told the boys at work about meeting the JPL lads last night. They thought this was too cool. Enjoy KSC today.

    ReplyDelete